For those who don't live in Sunnyside - I know, it's a weird name for a parade!! They take all the tractors, semis, farm machinery, and fix them up in lights and Santas and all kinds of decorations! It actually is pretty amazing! A friend said that this year brought in 30,000 people to watch! Keanu, Keira and I watched with friends, sipping hot drinks and munching cookies. Afterwards we walked down to town center to see the ice sculpture and big tree. It was pretty warm compared to last year, about 35-40 degrees and dry (last year it snowed and we froze our petuties off)
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website