Well, I'm hoping everyone had a great Christmas!! We enjoyed our Christmas Eve with grandma & grandpa Grimmer, with a delicious ham dinner and acting out the Christmas story with the kids. They had such a hard time going to sleep, they were so excited! Christmas morning started later than usual, and the kids just loved their gifts!! Especially Keira's educational laptop, and the boys spring horse and train/car table were hits. They've played and played!! We spent the rest of the day at grandma/pa's house with family playing games and enjoying family time. Here are some pictures from our special holiday.
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website