Here are some pictures from Keanu's preschool graduation at Teddy Bear Corner. Seriously, I have never seen such a huge to-do over preschoolers in my LIFE! But it was nice to celebrate the year with them. TBC had a very cool slideshow with music from the entire year that they gave each family a copy of. The program was pretty neat - the kids sang their special songs. Keanu bawled up until it was time to go on stage, but he was fine after we left him with his teacher! Stage anxiety I guess! We each gave him a Lei & all celebrated with banana splits afterwards with the kids. Congratulations Keanu, you learned a lot this year!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website