Kung He Fah Choy everyone!! I tried to learn it in Korean, but it was so hard to say! Chinese is easier!
Do you have a NEW years resolution?? If so, what have you decided to do??
There is this scripture, D&C 88:119. It talks about what kind of house we should establish. A house of prayer, fasting, faith, learning, glory, order, a house of God. This is my focus for the year. To have this kind of house, these are some things we're going to be working on:
1. Family prayer at least once a day 2. Tuesdays FHE 3. Morning devotionals weekdays 4. Evening scriptures 4. A chore chart and regular schedule we follow to get things done 5. Temple trips
I'm going to try my best not to grumble, to stay positive and focused! In the past I've done fairly well with resolutions (morning devotionals was last years resolution & they're still going strong!) I just hope with my life being as crazy as it is, that I'll be able to keep it up! This one's going to be a challenge, to revamp our lives like this. I sure hope I'll be able to keep it going! All it takes is one little weekender trip, or having company, or some other minor upheaval to throw us out of whack & ruin everything we've worked so hard to do!
Please post with your New Years Resolutions, I'm burning to know!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website