Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bye-Bye Baby beds, Hello Bunk Beds!

Yesterday Jeff went out & got a mattress & dresser for Keira (thank you Craigslist). THAT meant we could take the mattresses she was using & put them on a bunk bed!! While he was out I put the bed together & dismantled/put away the crib and toddler-sized bed. The boys were SO excited that I couldn't get them to nap in their new beds. After naptime I was SERIOUSLY worried about bedtime. How long was it going to take to get them down?

SO bedtime came and went, and after what seemed like hours of reading books, rocking Kalani, singing songs etc... (probably about an hour) Kalani went to sleep (On his own without me laying down with him). Keanu ended up falling asleep on the couch & getting moved to his new bed. I was pretty thrilled though to wake up at 6:30 this morning to the realization that neither one of them had woken up at ALL through the night!! Milestone accomplished, woo hoo!

No comments:

Followers