Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Happy Labor Day!!
Sunday night Keira spent having an overnighter with her cousins, Janai and Malea. In the morning it was just myself and the boys (a teaser for the days to come!). We went with my friend Tiffany and her boy Elijah to the Labor Day parade in Prosser. It was an amazing parade, and my heart swelled up and I got emotional when our combat veterans marched past. To just think about the sacrifices they've made, and that these men and women are the survivors, what about those that didn't make it? It makes me grateful for the freedoms we enjoy, and my heart goes out to those who preserve this great country!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website