Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Back to school, Hooray for Keira!!
The last couple days have been exciting, as we prepare to see Keira off to first grade! We decided to have her hair cut, and my cousin is learning at the beauty college. It was a pretty simple cut we asked her to do, but she went a little scissor crazy on one side of her head, and next time I looked, horror of all horrors! Her hair on one side was really short! My cousin wasn't sure how to fix it, so we took her to this wonderful beautician I know at Fantastic Sams. She cut it, and although it's very short, it still looks feminine and Keira really likes it!!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website