I love my mother in law, she & I get along pretty well. And it is SO nice to have her visiting (even if the baby's not cooperating by coming on time!) She's helping me around the house, cooking, cleaning, caring for the kids, and I feel like I have time to enjoy things I haven't done in a long time. Today I showed her how to make apple pie from scratch. She's always used a mix and storebought pie crust, or bought the pie from the store. Homemade is So much better than the premade stuff!! We made apple, and then *surprise* she found out the pear tree in our yard had a few ripe pears! We made apple pear raisin pie. It was SOOOO good!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website