Friday, November 6, 2009

Mother Daughter project today: Pie!





I love my mother in law, she & I get along pretty well. And it is SO nice to have her visiting (even if the baby's not cooperating by coming on time!) She's helping me around the house, cooking, cleaning, caring for the kids, and I feel like I have time to enjoy things I haven't done in a long time. Today I showed her how to make apple pie from scratch. She's always used a mix and storebought pie crust, or bought the pie from the store. Homemade is So much better than the premade stuff!! We made apple, and then *surprise* she found out the pear tree in our yard had a few ripe pears! We made apple pear raisin pie. It was SOOOO good!

1 comment:

rmgrimmer said...

Feel free to email us any delicious pie recipes you have! :)

Followers