Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Can you believe it? I went an entire week (or was it more?) without a computer! I felt as if I'd cut off a limb. Didn't realize how attached I am to being able to jump online whenever I felt like it & drop someone an email, type up a church lesson, print some labels, do a quick google search, or visit blogs!! It turned out that the motherboard to our old computer was shot & we could keep the hard drive, but we'd still need to buy a new computer. I found a decent refurbished one on Amazon for a good price, and we'll have that 2nd hard drive soon enough! So I'm finally online again, yay!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website