Monday, March 16, 2009
Yes! We're expecting!
Horray!! There was a lot of testing - I just knew I was expecting, but I wasn't testing positive for the longest time!! I haven't been to the DR yet, but our estimated due date is November 1st (give or take a week). This is SO exciting, because we've been hoping to have one more baby, and we're hoping for another girl (that sure would make Keira happy!). My nephew, Jameson needs a little cousin his own age, so Cory is really thrilled! And my friend Becky & our cousins Rebecca & Jerry are having their babies a month or so before we'll have ours!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website