Thursday, March 5, 2009
Maybe I'm doing something right?
Today at lunchtime I had a giant green salad. The kids had corn beef & salad with pretzels. They all cleaned their plates on the hope that I'd give them some of my salad afterwards!?! And one of them climbed accross the table to pick off my plate repeatedly until it was gone. I ended up cutting them jicama and doling out the cucumber they liked it so well! And lately they'll do almost anything for a piece of "fruit candy" (dried papaya or pineapple) Go figure, maybe I'm doing something right after all??
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website