Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our New Year Birthday vacation

Yesterday we braved the treacherous roads and snowy weather over the pass to spend a week with my in-laws in Yelm. The scary roads were a small price to pay! When Jeff & I were first together we lived with his parents while I was finishing High School. So it feels like coming home... I'm on the computer in our old bedroom! You know the old jokes and stories about how women seldom get along with the in-laws? Well in this family that is SO NOT the case! Mary is my 2nd mother & I love her & Ralph so much! They've welcomed me into the family with open arms & took care of me as a teenager as if I was one of their own. So spending only a few weeks of the year with them, it's time so precious to us!


This week we get to celebrate the coming in of a new year, 2009! Jeff & I will have been married for 9 years this year, and together for 17 years. I will be praying to discover my weaknesses so I can know how I can improve this year. Also, Keanu will turn 3 years old in 3 days. I asked him & he says he wants a MUD CAKE for his birthday!! SO stay posted for pics from his birthday!

No comments:

Followers