Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday breakfast!

My wonderful husband made homemade pancakes for me on Sunday!! Here I am with the kids first thing in the morning for pancakes! YES, I'm 32 now (an old lady!)

After church we went to my mom & dad's house for a lovely ham dinner, pear pie & cherry cheesecake, it was all so yummy!! But the best part about it was the family and good conversation! Then yesterday my sister, Amber was nice enough to watch the boys so I could go out for a mani/pedi, full massage, and a little shopping. It was so nice to get a break from it all & relax!! So thank you everyone who remembered my birthday & helped make Sunday & Monday a wonderful couple days!

3 comments:

Josie said...

It looks like you had a fun birthday! I can't believe we're getting so old...it's just sad!

Melissa DeLeon said...

Happy Birthday!
Mmm... mani/pedi and massage... so fun! Now I am jealous. :)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday again Tiffanie!

Followers