Aren't these little flowers adorable!! And they only take 5 minutes or so to make one on a loom. Since my wonderful mother in law gave me tons of yarn, I've been searching for cute things to make out of it. So these are going to be tied onto purses, hats, sweaters, and scarves, sewed onto belts, made into pins and hairclips and anything else I can think of. Do you have a favorite?? Let me know if you'd like one and I'll make one for you!!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website