We had a blast at the beach! This week our family went with Grandma Woody (Jeff's mom) and Auntie Lea (his sis) to Ocean Shores. It was windy, but we still had lots of fun! We visited the lighthouse, walked the beach searching for shells, played in the sand making sand castles, got our feet wet, went shopping, and added to a driftwood fort (not to mention lots of playing in it!) We all had a blast!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website