- Going to church, he wore his new big boy suit (sorry no pic of that!)
- Having Grandma, Grandpa, Amber & the kids over for BBQ
- Playing games like "Kalani Trivia", "How much does Kalani weigh?" and passing around Kalani's journal that I've started for him for people to write in (I record my thoughts, hopes, and dreams for his future and tell what's going on in his life)
- Opening gifts, mostly clothes of course! But he did get a revolving baseball toy, a touch n feel book, and a little talking Elmo toy too.
- Eating that beautiful cake it took me 2 hours to decorate - was sorry to see it go!
- Having a complete meltdown that ended in a bath & nap!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday Kalani!!!
We celebrated Kalani's birthday today by:
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website