What have we been doing lately?? A whole lot of nothing! The kids were getting stir-crazy, I can tell they're ready for a change. Keira especially, she needs school to start! This week we couldn't get a spot at the campground we wanted, so we pitched the tent in the backyard! We spent an entire evening BBQing dinner and roasting marshmallows, telling stories, reading books, singing songs and spending quality time as a family. The kids had lots of fun! In the morning it was FREEZING! We all came in at the crack of dawn. Daddy ran to Jack-in-the-box for breakfast bowls for all of us and we spent the morning huddled together watching cartoons.
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website