He was 9lbs 3oz, and 23 inches long!! Born 11/11 at 10:06pm after a very easy (but lengthy) labor. Now recovering at home from delivery & a tube-tying surgery. Surgery recovery has been pretty rough, so you'll hear more from us & see more pictures when I recover a bit more!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website