And I have no pictures because I can't find my camera!! Today I made a humungous monster sized batch of mixed-berry preserves!! I used 11 cups each of strawberries, blueberries & raspberries (all freshly picked from the farm, most of it I picked myself!) It took 42 cups of sugar & 6 packets of pectin. This is my all-time favorite kind of jam & it tastes SOOOO GOOOD! I ended up getting a total of 29 pints, Yum! Yum!
On a side-note, I'm also getting ready to can apricots. I've got 1 1/2 boxes in my food storage room waiting. Can't do it yet because I used up every ounce of sugar we had on the jam.
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website