Keira's 7th birthday was a small family affair! On Friday we went to Chuck-E-Cheese with Grandma, Grandpa & our cousins for an evening of games, pizza, and ice cream! On Saturday, I made her butterfly sandwiches for lunch and triple chocolate cake for dessert in the evening. She recieved EVERYTHING Hannah Montana, from jewelry, backpack, clothes shoes socks & undies, music, buttons, art stuff. Believe me, Hannah Montana is BIG this year, and my little 7 year old LOVES her!
Our favorite fun links!
- Prosser Relief Society
- Vegan Mothering site by Janae Wise
- Prosser Dance Academy
- Grandview MOTS
- Digital kits - digital scrapbooking site
- Create your own playlist!
- Ladies Home Journal
- Favorite christian mothers forum
- A favorite crafting website, and a major source of inspiration for me!
- mormon girl e-mag
- Frugal Living Website